Thursday, May 19, 2011

So THANKFUL....

Day 1 of our Fundraiser Garage Sale is over,
and all I can say is....


Amazing!


I am exhausted, but oh so thankful!
I watched His hand at work all day.
Amazing conversations with SO many people who stopped by our sale today.


About ...
orphans in Africa
the ministry of Visiting Orphans
how your priorities and focus change once you have 'seen'
the fact that we HAVE so much - but what do we REALLY need?
God being in control and being at work around us


I could definitely FEEL His presence at our sale today.


The generosity of so many friends donating!
The SUN actually decided to SHINE today!
The fact that we raised ....$955!


But...
nothing could top the fact that today, 
MUCH was made of JESUS and HIS heart for the ORPHAN.


I am blessed beyond words tonight...

2 comments:

Allison said...

Amazing! God is good!

~Allison

We Are Family said...

Great! I thought about you all day.