Wednesday, January 18, 2012

His Plan

As I am reading through the Psalms lately, these verses have spoken to my heart ~

Psalm 37:23-24
If the Lord delights in a man's way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.

Psalm 40:1-3
I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry.  He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.  He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.  Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord.

Psalm 40:7-8
Then I said, "Here I am, I have come - it is written about me in the scroll.  I desire to do your will, O my God; your law is within my heart."

Psalm 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God'  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Learning to WAIT PATIENTLY, BE STILL and LISTEN for His voice.
When we are FOLLOWING His plan and calling ~ our feet will be FIRM!

Praying for clear direction and discernment right now....

1 comment:

We Are Family said...

Can I just say "I feel ya sister"