Monday, July 11, 2011

SAFELY .... home!

After two very long weeks in Uganda and Kenya.... we are HOME!
I cannot tell you how good it feels.  
This trip was much different from our trip in March.
Very physically exhausting and much harder in many ways.  
With the 'harder'.... comes many more 'God moments' as well!
Amazing encounters with some incredible people!


The stories and pictures will begin to unfold... hopefully later today.
Right now... loving on my kids, doing laundry (not by hand - like in Kenya!), 
and catching up on sleep.
I came home this time with a very bad head/chest cold... 
so I am sure it will take me a little while to get back on top!  


THANK YOU for your PRAYERS!!!  
We FELT them... and SAW them in SO many ways!! 
You will NOT believe the stories to come!
For now.... 
I am beyond THANKFUL for HIS protection, provision, love and faithfulness!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Can't wait to hear Diana...