Thursday, September 1, 2011

He keeps opening more doors... for YOU!


GREAT NEWS! 

We just found out that there is a BOGO sale
(buy one - get one free)
on airfare for my October 12th to 24th Kenya/Uganda trip!!

You can join my team
save BIG (by $1K)
and love on orphans at the same time!!

The total trip cost is ONLY $2300 - $2500 - unbelievable!!!
(our last trip cost $3800)

Sign up ASAP here!

A few pics below from Amani Baby Cottage in Jinja, Uganda...

how can you not go??


 Absolutely precious...
All cloth diapers!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

I would be there if I didn't have court for B. Love the picture of the babies at the table. So cute :) Wish I could get my hands on them!!

Jill said...

Diana, I don't know if you are still looking for people for your trip..but i just put a blurb on my blog about it... WISH i could go!!!!!