Sunday, October 2, 2011

HE is moving mountains...

God is blessing in AMAZING ways!
I have 300+ lion pillow kits
to take for the kids in Kenya & Uganda 
to make!!
I have flip flops, medicine, craft supplies,
towels, embroidery thread, pencils,
crayons, hair clippers, etc, etc, etc.

SO MANY BLESSINGS...
SO LITTLE SPACE!!!

I am going to HAVE to take an extra bag... 
which will cost me an additional $250.
I was actually sitting here typing up this post to ask....
Is anyone willing to donate toward the extra fee??
..... and before I could post it....
someone already messaged me
and said they would 
send me a check for 
$250 tomorrow
to cover the cost!

I am BEYOND ... blown away at HOW
FAITHFUL God is to PROVIDE...
almost BEFORE we can even ASK!
I actually have goose bumps realizing
HOW clearly He showed me tonight
that HE is TOTALLY in control
of this trip!!

THANK YOU... to everyone who has donated supplies -
these kiddos are going to LOVE them!!

Please PRAY for our team...
for God's strength
for God's protection
for God to prepare our hearts
for smooth check-in of all of our luggage
for safety on 24 hours of flights
for God to USE us as His hands & feet

9 days.....

No comments: