Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Truly....Speechless!

Ok... so me of little faith....
the one thing weighing heavy on me was
check-in at Ethiopian Air in the 
Dulles airport.

We SO felt the prayer going up for our team this morning...
18 - 50lb bags
8 carry on bags
and 8 backpacks

NO PROBLEM!!

Checked us all in at the same time...
only weighed a few carry-ons,
nothing else!

Then I asked if she could check our seats and try to put us together
in pairs throughout the plane...
What does she do?

She seats all 8 of us in
THE SAME ROW!!

Unbelievable!!
I am once again HUMBLED today at
watching God's hand
in ways far beyond what my
feeble brain can even process.

I meekly ask for a small morsel and He
provides a banquet table!

I sit hear wondering....
does He at times wonder
how MANY times do I have to 
prove to you again and again
that you are in the palm of My hand?

I am sure He has a smirk on His face slightly shaking 
His head as I daily falter in my faith.
Yet He is always there...
time and time again confirming to me
His LOVE
and FAITHFULNESS

...I just have to learn to LET GO
and fully TRUST!!

Excited for what He has in store for our team on this trip!!
I know this is the beginning of an incredible journey!
stay tuned...

2 comments:

Amy said...

So glad to hear this. We did a song at Zumba tonight that talks about Africa. I prayed for you the whole time.

Unknown said...

So happy to hear this! I saw it on facebook and told everyone how God works in miraculous ways! :)