Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HOME

HOME.
That was the word that appeared on my chat screen
from Bret Monday afternoon...
and I knew he had arrived.

THAT word held SO many emotions for this 'mama to many' 
from the other side of the world.

And then within a moment - THIS appeared on my screen... 
and the TEARS started flowing....

Joseph is my boy... we have had this special connection
since my first trip to the
Fiwagoh Mission Orphange Home & School
18 months ago, and last summer he worked his way
into the heart of each and every member of our family.

Not surprising at ALL that he was the FIRST one to get to Bret 
when he stepped out of the car.
Amazing to me how God 'sets the lonely' in families... even from a far.
He is ONE of MANY that have become
a special part of our family... at our HOME - away from home.

Several of the older boys have been messaging Bret for MONTHS... 
counting the weeks, and finally DAYS until he would 
arrive back HOME.

If a picture is worth a thousand words...

THIS one...
...says IT ALL!

ONLY God...
can TOUCH a life,
and CHANGE a heart
and KINDLE a FIRE
to TAKE UP the 
CAUSE of the FATHERLESS.

SO incredibly HUMBLED & THANKFUL
that God would chose US
to be HIS HANDS & FEET
to these amazing children!

There are many pictures to share and stories to be told, but for 
tonight it WARMS my HEART to know that
Bret is ...HOME.

1 comment:

Amy said...

This made me cry! I love it!