Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Paint... and a critter!

Week #2 - Wednesday
 Never get tired of this view. We are walking up to the main road to pick up the bamboo
  A bag of bamboo for the rails on the playground
Loading down the truck


 She can't stand bugs around here, but for some reason . . .
Any moment he may go for the jugular . . . 
 On the way back from picking up the bamboo, these two were along the path . . . little one was snoozing
Not asleep anymore . . .
Walking back to FIWAGOH

 Local shepherd and flock of sheep and goats
For those about to arrive on the bus . . . this will be your first view as you turn the corner

FIWAGOHs water supply at the top of the hill
Starting to put the first layer of paint of the initial boards for the first floor
 "mostly" dried boards, cut and ready to take down to the field

 Beginnings of the first floor
I hate nails . . . drove one all the way in when beam wasn't level. 
Waiting for a second hammer so I can dig it back out. 
Wish I had my cordless drill and a pile of 3" screws

 More help that I can put to work
 At this point I have hit my head about seven times on the joists . . . 
good thing I had my hat on or I would have scars all over my bald head




 End of day four . . . the start of the first floor
 One of the tether ball poles on the right
Not used to oil based paint anymore . . . heading for the turpentine



No comments: